Factory reset htc one m7: this gonna be essential once you faced snippet problem into your Smartphone; like hanging, punk response of your touch screen because of unwanted apps installation, cache problem or unformed usage of your child. Into this article I will write about how to hard reset htc one m7 and will discuss about how to avoid to perform this action and 3 helpful tips that will improve your HTC one M7 user experience and will be speed up your HTC one M7. Lets take a look how to reset htc one m7 softly.
Htc one m7 soft reset process
- First turn ON your htc one m7 phone.
- Press & hold the Power button for few second until appears this screen into your phone.
- So as you see on the screen “To restart your phone, Press and hold the power and volume up buttons for 10 seconds” So press volume UP and Power button together for 10 seconds.
- The process will say, Continue to pressing the Power and Volume UP buttons, restarting in 3..2.. second.
So if your htc m7 touch screen is not responsible and get freeze you can try this. The htc soft reset process will brings you everything backup. I hope this suggestion will help you to fix your htc freezing problem.
And now if you forget your htc one m7 pattern lock-screen lock and not able to entry into your phone for apply any reset process to recover your password. You have to apply hard reset htc one m7 methode, this is only way which you can apply and get back your phone into normal mode.
One more thing sometimes we may face another kind of problem as I faced recently, my htc one m7 won’t turn on. I have tried the same thing as I wrote above, I have removed my phone battery and put it back and then tried to turn it on via pressing power button but it won’t. If you also face the same kind of problem into your phone you can apply this method. And I am sure your problem will fixed for sure.
Lean how to factory data reset htc one m7 as called hard reset, I written 3 most popular htc one hard reset process below for you.
factory reset htc one m7 – using htc settings menu
- At first go to your htc m7 settings menu.
- Tap on settings and then Backup & reset.
- Once you tap of Back & reset, then on the next screen select Reset phone.
- Then on the next screen select OK.
- Once you tap on OK, a popup will appear with this message (You are about to erase all data on this phone including your photos, music and media files. This cannot be reversed. Do you want to continue?) Tap on OK one more time.
- You can see your htc one m7 rebooting and restarting
Once you complete these steps carefully, this process will reboot your phone and wipe all your data and bring it back to htc one factory settings.
Hard reset htc one m7 – Factory reset method 2 using phone buttons
- Switch off your htc one m7.
- Press and hold the Volume down button and the Power button for few second at the same time until appears this screen into your phone.
- Navigate the Volume down button to select Factory reset.
- Then press the Power button to confirm.
- Once you confirm, your phone will get shut down and restart itself with the htc default factory settings.
Once you complete these steps carefully, your phone will restored with the htc default factory settings and all kind of apps cache or any other problem like freezing, hanging or if htc one m7 turned off automatically due to unwanted changes or error, hopefully your this problem also be fixed.
3 helpful tips that’s may help you to improve your htc using system and make your smarter than others.
- Change message background color and back ground image.
To change Background color – Go to settings > Color Scheme > tap to select any background color.And then open message you will see that background color that you made.Change message background image – To change message background imageGo to settings > then General >
Then go to Background
And select image that you want to set for message background.
- Switch toggles shortcut by swiping 2 fingers from the notification bar.Once you swipe one finger it will show you the current notification as your message, missed calls so on.
And once you swipe by 2 fingers it will show the toggles shortcut.
- Search phone book by letters by swiping 2 fingers up and down.Once you swipe one finger it will just scroll phone book up and down.But once you swipe using two fingers then you can search phone book by lattes.
This 3 are really simple tips but very cool that’s make you a unique user isn’t it? Hopefully you this information and tips help you to fix your problem and will improve your user experience.
If you know any kind of topic which will improve the Smartphone or any Smart devices, generally about htc Smart devices, Please don’t pause your self to share it wish us. Your snippet but helpful information and tips can improve our users experience. So please don’t hesitate to comment below. If you have any informative ideas, tips or tricks to improve htc devices please feel free to let us know, or send us your topic including your details and definitely we will approve your post.